Thursday, April 10, 2008

A sad but yet happy time.

Well well well it seems that the greatest team in college basketball today has been defeated. Well at least the best team that every body except me thinks. I know that i am not a big fan of the tigers, but i was a little bit frustrated that they lost. Well i was happy because i won fifty dollars because i bet on Kansas to win, but still it was a shock that they lost. This was a game that Memphis was supposed to win by like twenty points, so i was confused because Kansas came out running and gunning. Kansas was a surprise because they are not an offensive powerhouse, but instead a defensive one. Then Kansas was scoring like they were the phoenix suns instead of the Kansas Jayhawks. This game made my whole family mad except for my sister and i. We were both pulling for Kansas. My sister was pulling for them because she wanted to be different. I voted for them because the odds were in favor of me winning alot of money. I knew the whole time that i needed to put up more than fifty dollars, but i was afraid to because i personally thought that the Jayhawks were going to lose by alot.

No comments: