Thursday, April 10, 2008

Rain!!!!!!!!

For the last past freaking week or so it has rained like the sky is trying to flood the earth like in biblical times. This rain is getting on my nerves because it seems like i have gained allergies this year. For my whole life i have never had allergies at all. I have never had to blow my nose for hours (it seems like days) at a time. This change of weather has given me allergies. Well my grandmom says this i see it as a disease that is killing me slowely and painfully. I wish that the rain would stoop for at least a few hours so that my nose will try and heal up instead of being raw all the time. Then to top it all off i have never sneezed more than two or three times in a row, but now since this stupid weather i have been sneeizing like ten or twelve times in a row before i have to pinch my nose shut for three hours so i wont sneeze any more. Then i have been trying to mow my grass for this past week or so, but i can not get it done because the grass will not dry up because it does not have time. I went ahead and mowed it yesterday but that was a mistake because the wet grass was sticking to the mower blades. It was a horrible experience.

1 comment:

RiCuS said...

I am so tired of all this rain. I usually love rain, because it can be so soothing! But this really stinks. On top of that, when it rains, I can't cut my grass. This allows the grass to get so high, that it is almost Impossible to cut! Try cutting three acres of extremely high grass. IT SUCKS!!!