Thursday, April 17, 2008

Neighbors.

Now that i am in my new house that i can call my own i am much more pleased with my neighbors. I have one neighbor that has been there for like twenty years i think he said, and he is a very nice old man. His name is Charles, and he is an old white man who lives with his extremely old dog. Charles is about sixty five to seventy years old. He is allways outside messing around in his yard with his feeble dog. He also asks me if i need help doing anything when i am outside mowing the grass or whatever i am doing. Now my other neighbors on my right side are a tad bit different. The house on the right was not occupied for the first month or so that i lived in my house, but just recently the house has been occupied by a young black couple. They are about thirty or fourty. This couple which i do not remember their names has no kids, but they have a whole pound of dogs it seems like. They are nice and all but they seem a bit rude. I personally think that they are serial killers that eat the bodies. That was a joke do not call the police and get them arrested for being seriell killers. I just wish that i lived near some people that were near my age so that i do not have to drive so far to get my fix of companionship.

No comments: