Friday, April 4, 2008

21

I know that this is not a usual topic for a blog, but i thinnk that i want to talk about it anyway. The other nnight my girlfriend and i went to the movie theatre and saw the movie 21. This was a movie that she wanted to see so i decided okay we can go see her stupid movie. Well it turned out that this was a very good movie. I know that it a little bit weird, but card games and card tricks interest me. I enjoy learning new card games to play. I even like to learn different ways to cheat at card games. By the way dont bet me any money on a card game if you dont plan on losing. I have become pretty good even without cheating. Any ways as i was saying this movie caught my attention right off the bat. There was a college student who went to MIT. So you know he was damn mart at math and he was already accepted to Harvard medical school, but he had to compete to get the one schlorship that was offered to everyon ein the world. Well he was broke and had to find a way to get the money. So he was confronted by a group of people that wanted to use him to make mmoney on card counting team for black jack. So basically he joined the team made alot of money. Got robbed. Twice, and then he told his story to the Harvard guy and got the scholorship in the end.

No comments: