Thursday, April 17, 2008

Dogs.

I am a person that loves him some sweet sweet doggy. I do not mean this in any type of sexual beastiality sinniing type stuff, but i am simply saying that i like dog's. I have had a dog in all of the houses that i have lived in for the entirety of my life. I am not the type of person to live in a house where there is no dog to play with. I enjoy walking around my neighborhood so of course i like to walk with my dogs. I enjoy showing other people my dogs because i allways get the best dogs that i can get. I must have a dog that has papers and that must be pretty, and up to all breed standards. My first dog that i actually picked out was a Shar Pei. I know that is not a common dog, but i really like them. Shar Pei's are chinese fighting dogs. They were bred to fight about three thousand years ago, but when the dog was not capable of fighting they used it to scare away ghouls and demons in the Chinese houses and gardens. Cookie was her name. She was also the only female dog that i ever owned. After Cookie died i got a shetland sheepdog, or sheltie (the lassie type dog). The when rusty died (the sheltie) i went out and bought a Pit Bull. His name is Rambo and he is a pure bred gator head pit. That means that i can sell his puppies for about one thousand dollars a peice.

1 comment:

April said...

I love dogs!!! I could have a million dogs! They are so sweet and cute! I have a lab and a beagle, and I love them both to death. My beagle lives with me, but my lab/chow mix is about 75 pounds, so he is way too big for my apartment. I love pit bulls. They are such sweet dogs! I hate that people turn them into these evil fighting dogs because they are only bad because someone made them that way. I used to work at a vet, and I hated seeing aggressive animals because it's usually because of the owner. My lab/chow mix is aggressive to some people, but I found him on Hwy. 64, and he was about a year old. He was already aggressive by the time I got a chance to work with him. He has improved a little, but he still hates being restrained.