Thursday, April 17, 2008

HEAT!!!!!

Ooh my this heat has become a burden on me now. I know that i complained the whole time that it was cold. Then i complained about the rain, but now i must put my two cents in again. This time i must discuss this heat that has all of a sudden struck this crazy city or Memphis Tennessee. It seems like the weather is tempting me. Well not tempthing but taunting me to try and go crazy, and as far as im concerened it has already driven me crazy. I wanted the cold and rainy weather to turn hot, but i did not want the humidity that comes with the heat in memphis. This humidity is the main problem that i am facing. I mean that i am used to heat because of me being born in Florida and all, but the humidity is a killer. I wish the humidity would just calm its little happy self down and die a painfull death. The heat is not cool because i like to wear hoodies to school but i am not going to be able to because of the humidity that is striking me down every time i walk outside. Well i hate all the weather that does not resemble the weather of Clearwater Florida.

No comments: