Thursday, April 17, 2008

My life alone.

Okay i have moved out into my own house for a little over a year, or around a year and a half. You know something like that. Well that is the total time i have been out on my own. I was in an apartment in Bartlett for the first year that i was out on my own. Then after two stupid six month leases my girlfriend and i decided that we need to get out of these stupid apartments. I mean the land lady was a certifiable retard. She was so contridictory of herself it made me want to kill her. There were times when she would tell me to do something then when i did it she would ask me why i did. Then when i did not do what she asked she would write a little stupid letter and place it on my door, but that is beside the point. Now i moved out of those dumb ass apartments, and moved into my own house. This house is also in Bartlett, but it is not run by a retard who is almost crazy. The new house is much more spacious, has a yard where i can do whatever, and best of all there are no stupid old ladies allways knocking on your door asking you stupid questions like why is your car parked backwards. The reason is because that is the way that i like to park. Over all i like living in a house much more then i do living in an apartment.

No comments: