Friday, April 4, 2008

Reading's

Okay i thought tht the readings that we were supposed to be going to were going to be a big boring fiasco that was not worth my time. I was not sure that i would even be able to stay awake for the whole thing, but i came to find out that thay are not as bad as i thought that they would be. It was not what i would call a fun night out or anything like that, but i was able to pay attention to the readers and not catch myself snoring. Well at least wehad three authors that knew what they were talking about instead of three crazy people who just like to talk because of the exposure it will get them. The first reader christine keneally was talking about the evolution of language. Yeah that is not a very entertaining subject for me but i was able to pay attention for the duration of her reading. Then out of no where she caught my attention by saying that a dolphin put a person on punishment. That was about the highlight of my night until ms. sullivan gave us the story of the Albanians. That was a very interesting story that i listened to the whole way through.

No comments: