Friday, April 4, 2008

MY SON IS WALKING.

Well as im sure you picked up by my title my eight month old son has already begun to walk. It came out of no where. Well i mean he used to pick himself up and lean on the couch, the wall, and peoples legs with no problem, but the other day he just took off and ran into my girlfriends (his mommies) arms. Ever since then he does not crawl unless he falls down while he is walking across the rooom. This makes me so happy because it seems like he is growing up, and i wont have to hold him all the time. I mean he does not just sit there and cry all day long now. He will actually just sit thre and play by himself without me holding him. He can not yet run like he wants too but he can walk with a surprising speed that i thought that he would not be able to reach yet. He will lean up on something until he can catch his bearings, but as soon as he does he will take off into the open floor of my house until he steps on something and falls down. He is not stunned by this at all. After he falls down he will get right back up and do it all again.

1 comment:

April said...

Aww that's so sweet. How exciting! So did you name him Jackson too? I am looking forward to having kids, but I am not ready yet. I think everyone that can handle having kids is strong. I know I'm not ready yet to handle all the stress that comes along with a kid. Props to you for still staying in school and taking care of your kid. Keep it up.